Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unveil Your Beautiful Abs - Burn That Fat

I've just had to come to terms with the fact that I'm carrying around some extra weight around my midsection. I believe they call it a spare tire. And as soon as I realized that indeed I have extra weight that didn't used to be there and really shouldn't be there now, I started to feel it all the time. When I'm walking, I feel it move. When I'm sitting, I feel it wrapped around my core like insulation. It's a terrible feeling! I really was pretty oblivious to it before. I guess it sort of comes and goes, but I'm suddenly hyper-aware of it and need it to go away. I need to melt it off. The best way I know of is the Cardio Core Sculpting video that is part of the Crunchless Abs series of workout videos. This fat blasting routine is serious business. And the thing is, it doesn't really matter how much I do the wonderful Crunchless Abs toning exercises if I'm not willing to sweat and dance away the fat that is covering those ever-stronger abdominals. So, look in the mirror. Give yourself an honest evaluation. See if you've got some extra padding that is hiding your beautiful abs that are just waiting to be unveiled! And then grab your video and get to it!

No comments: